PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, Advantour undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
– Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
– Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
– Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in:
Advantour : Andrea Enríquez Carrera (hereinafter, Responsible for processing). Your contact details are as follows:
C/ Riera d’ Horta , 39, 1ª 4ta, Barcelona, 08027
Contact telephone: +654819516
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by advantour.es, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between advantour.es and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that he fills, or to address a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the treatment of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
– Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
– Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
– Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
– Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Advantour undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined.
The personal data are collected and managed by Advantour to proceed:
The Management of the reservation and contracted services, in order to manage and formalize the purchase of products and services offered by Advantour. Through this website, Advantour must process the personal data provided by the customer through the data collection forms “Data buyer-clien”.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator